Getting started is easy!
- Try us for 7 days free! (no payment card required)
- Want to subscribe straight away? Become a monthly or annual member (7 days free included)
- Try our Free Meditations
- Get your Free Rest & Be Guide to Meditation
You're ready to meditate:
- Download our app, so you can play meditations on the move & offline (link below)
- Watch 'Making Your Nest' to get prepared.
- Start with our Beginners Course if you are new to meditation
- Select a theme, then a meditation from the Home or Meditations pages.
- Give all the different themes a try!
- You can sort meditations by their time duration.
- You can chose Thumb or List view.
- You can favourite meditations by clicking the heart.
- Try our 5, 7 & 10 day programmes in Playlists.
- Best to practice regularly, even for 2 or 5 minutes a day.
- Listen with or without headphones.
- Find answers to your meditation questions in FAQs.
- Make yourself comfortable either seated or lying down - a comfortable body can relax easier.
Access our entire collection of 100s of True Rest meditations! Membership includes use of our App, so you can play meditations on the move & offline.
We make meditation simple, comfortable & convenient. 7 Day Free Trial, no payment card required.
Monthly - less than 1 class!
Annual - Save over 50%!
7 Day Free Trial
More info Access 100s of True Rest meditations on our app & website. No payment card required.
Costs less than 1 class!
More info Comes with 7 days free for new sign ups! Access our entire collection of True Rest meditations on our app & website. Your membership will be renewed automatically each month using the payment card on file. Easy to cancel from your account page.
Our most popular membership!
More info Comes with 7 days free for new sign ups! Access our entire collection of True Rest meditations on our app & website. Your membership will be renewed automatically after a year using the payment card on file. 30-day money back guarantee.
I've just had my first meditation on your wonderful app. Bliss!! A great way to enjoy a few minutes at the end of a stressful day